Saturday, May 11, 2019

Disney Photoshoot (Sapphire Princess Cruise Trip 2018)

Back to my 2018 Sapphire Princess cruise Trip (蓝宝石公主号邮轮) with my best friend for 4 days 3 nights (from Singapore to Penang to Klang and back to Singapore on the 18th December to 21st December ) .  Do check out the rest of my blog posts too https://puandeat.blogspot.com/search/label/Sapphire%20Princess%20Cruise%20trip 

Then, my best friend and I got to bring our own Disney hairbands up to cruise to take for photos. Hahaha, for your info, we stayed in the Premium Oceanview  stateroom so we make full use of our balcony to take for photos together!  My best friend brought tripod stand and even bluetooth remote shutter too so that why we can take nice full body photos of us.  


ME!


We dressed up beautifully to take for photos! 



DISNEY LOVERS 


Candid shot of us



It was really so fun and enjoyable to go cruise together!

💜💜💜





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.