Friday, June 14, 2019

Lunch at Wee Nam Kee Chicken Rice Restaurant (NorthPoint Mall) Food Review

Well, same as me who love to eat chicken rice and would also like to have cheap, yummy chicken rice and most importantly the restaurant must be  also a good location and best is inside a mall too, then don't missed out this Wee Nam Kee Chicken Rice! 


Then I got to order this 2 different set meal but same prices ($7.49). One is Chicken Rice Dumpling set and the other is Chicken Rice vegetable set. Very affordable prices and most importantly the portion is definitely enough for a person to eat. So, definitely not to worry that portion is very little and not enough for you to eat one.Haha, for me, I find that the portion is definitely okay one. 

Condiments/sauces for the chicken rice



My favourite is the black soya sauce and with the ginger to eat it together with the chicken rice one. 



My mum got to choose the steamed chicken rice and so for me I got to choose the steamed chicken rice.

I actually like to eat the chicken together with the skin too. Hahaha yummy!
😋😋😋



不管是烧鸡饭还是白鸡饭都一样好吃


Well, I love eating braised eggs so I got to order additional braised eggs to eat with the rice.

So Yum Yum!





 

Lastly, I also got to order the Chinese tea too


Well, for me, I really find that the price of the dishes quite reasonable, good location of the restaurant, portion of the foods is also just nice and most importantly the foods tasted good too.

Wee Nam Kee Chicken Rice Restaurant (NorthPoint Mall)
Location: 930 Yishun Ave 2, Northpoint City North Wing, #B1-52, Singapore 769098
My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.