Friday, February 14, 2020

Fun, Sea & Instagrammable Photos taken at the Pool Deck (4 Days 3 Nights Sapphire Cruise Trip)

Again Throwing back to my 2018 Sapphire Princess cruise Trip (蓝宝石公主号邮轮) with my  secondary school best friend for 4 days 3 nights (from Singapore to Penang to Klang and back to Singapore on the 18th December to 21st December ) .  Do check out the rest of my blog posts too https://puandeat.blogspot.com/search/label/Sapphire%20Princess%20Cruise%20trip 

 With my blue bathrobe and having fun taking for photos at the pool deck area!



Open up your life ^^ 





Pool, Sea 


Have so much fun at the pool deck man! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.