Friday, April 2, 2021

Hotel Staycation Review: M Social Singapore (2D1N) & Ala Carte Buffet Breakfast at Beast & Butterflies

 This is my first time staycation (2 days 1 night ) at Singapore. 这是我第一次竟然在新加坡入住酒店, 真不可思议哈哈。

Anyways, I had booked through the hotel using the Traveloka app and I had also used up my Singapore Rediscover Vouchers. Totally enjoyed my stay at M social hotel. Is definitely an Insta-worthy hotel!

 

 

How do I get to the hotel ? 

I find that is not a walking distance from any MRT station to the hotel and then of course there are several ways for you to get to the hotel one.   For me, I got to travel all my way to the Outram Park Mrt station from my home and then taking bus 174 (Opposite Outram Park Mrt Station)  and alighted at bus stop (Blk 8) and then walked all my way to the hotel (required 5 to 10 min depends how fast you walk to there). For going back home, I took another way back home. So, I walked to the nearest bus stop and took bus 51 to Clarke Quay instead. 

 

 虽然酒店的地点并不靠近地铁站或是巴士站,但是我还蛮喜欢这地点的。真都觉得来到这里,我还蛮感到清静的!

 

It was during the Covid-19 situation and I was glad that the check-in process was actually really pretty fast too. 

 



  

About the Alcove Cosy Room


The room that I am staying in is Alcove Cosy room. I like the interior design of the room especially the mirror. The room is really very cosy but I really love the high ceiling of the room so it made me feel like the room not too cosy. Haha:D 



 

 

Bathrobes, slippers etc etc etc

 
 


Hair Dryer


Safety box


Laundry Bag


Mini fridge and comes with 2 complimentary water bottles


 

 

Queen Size Bed







Instagrammable Mirror. I really love the light and so to help to put make-up more clearly and to take for photos!

 

Here are the amenities 



 

 

The toilet

 



 

 


Here the Outdoor Swimming Pool 


Nice Outdoor Swimming Pool and definitely need to take out your hand-phone or camera to take some  very Instagrammable photos! 

















 Poolside Bar and the Gym


Okay, I didn't went into the gym and so only taking a photo standing at the entrance of the gym.





 
On that day was raining when I was about to go out for dinner, and then there was nice and polite staff at the entrance distributing the free nice polka dot design of the umbrella to the guests to use it and of course you need to return it once back to the hotel.   I also love the design of the floor too! 




Took a bus and then went to Tiong Bahru area and had the Teochew version porridge for dinner.




2nd Day - Breakfast Time at Beast & Butterflies Restaurant 


I was so happy that is Ala Carte Buffet Breakfast (for guests only who are staying in the hotel). 









Coffee, Juice or tea to choose


Scrambled Egg and omelette (a few choices of fillings to choose from) and for me, I having the cheese and mushroom filling.


I highly recommended to order this nasi lemak, I had 2 plates of the nasi lemak too. Hahaha, the nasi lemak is really so damm yummy!


I also had the grilled chicken chipolata sausage, grilled chicken ham, hashed brown and the lyonnaise potatoes. The lyonnaise potatoes were really yummy too!


Kaya Butter Toast & Omelette again.


Koko crunch


I also requested for fresh milk for my koko krunch to eat!


Seasonal Fresh fruits


Lastly, mixed berry yogurt.


The breakfast starts at 6:30am and of course I woke up on time to have my nice yummy breakfast!


Really enjoyed my stay at M Social hotel! 



Here the video



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.