Monday, June 17, 2024

Simon Boy and Peter Yu's Chicken Rice for Lunch (SINGA BOLA Chicken Rice)

 I got to go all the way to Canberra and then from Canberra mrt station walk a few min to Lepak One Corner to have for lunch!


Finally trying out the Simon Boy and Peter Yu's Chicken Rice for Lunch (SINGA BOLA Chicken Rice Stall) 

Watched this short video that I have taken!




I had steamed chicken rice with my friend!


Highly recommended to try the Chicken Rice Ball! I didn't expect the rice ball inside still got egg and chicken sia (thought just a clump of rice only lor) So it was really so surprising when trying to eat the chicken rice ball. Is exterior is crispy, I find like taste like rice cracker, haha really yummy!




I shared half with my good friend, hehe. I find that $6.50 for the price is still quite okay. 


I wouldn't to be back and eat again! 

 

Location : Address: 1001 Yishun Industrial Park A, #01-1001, Singapore 768743
Opening hour: 9am to 9pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.