Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas - International Buffet Lunch & Dinner at Windjammer Cafe (4 days 3 nights Trip )

I love to eat buffet so much and Windjammer is a good dining option for me.

I actually had eaten fine dining meals but still think not enough for me and go up to Windjammer cafe to eat again, haha.



Awy, here are some of the photos which I had taken during my 4 days 3 nights trip.

To Windjammer Cafe


Garden Greens



My favourite pasta salad:D


Cheese


Variety of food to choose and eat at Windjammer Cafe.

 


Japanese Sushi to eat too 


Market Carvery Section


Soup (There will be changes of soup everyday one)



Patty and Burgers

Fried Calamari rings

Different Sauces for you to dip the foods

Breads



Pasta and Pizza







Thirst Quencher Section like fruit punch or fruit juice to drink too.

Fruit Section 

I was like 'woah' because the buffet here got 1 whole orange or apple for me to eat one.


And then during one of the lunch time (depends on the day you go for lunch or dinner),  got plum and even exotic fruit like rambutan to eat too.

Then don't forget about dessert section. 

I really love that there is Eggless Section too.


Lovely Cakes


Lastly, Ice-cream^^


Windjammer Cafe can consider as one of my favourite dining options in cruise! I will never failed to go to Windjammer to take alook at the foods/drinks/desserts for everyday (every lunch and dinner) during my trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.