Saturday, October 13, 2018

Lunch at Seoul Yummy (Jem)

This week, I had my lunch at Seoul Yummy for two times with my mum already! Yes, this showed how much I am in love with Seoul Yummy right now.  I have just signed up their membership too. 

Membership application is free one


Once signed up, I also gotten a free dessert - CNGreen 


Is a very nice Matcha Bingsu with cornflakes, red-bean and matcha ice--cream




Becoming a member at Seoul Yummy can get to enjoy 10% rebate, 6 instant rewards and still got birthday coupon too. Woah, there are so many benefits once becoming a member and can get to save so much! 


Awy, my mum and I ordered the Lunch Buddy Meal. We had tried out both sets of Lunch Buddy Meal (Set A & B) already. Both sets were so good!


 Refillable Banchan and Barley Tea



Lunch Buddy Meal Set A first

We chose the Spam and Cheese Ramyeon (several options for you to choose for Ramyeon). Really very cheesy so for me, I find that the taste of the soup was quite salty.


Hot Stone Bibimbab and we chosen the chicken one  (3 options to choose - Pork, Chicken or Bulgogi beef ).  
 Bibimbab is nice!


 Pancake also have 2 options to choose - Kimchi or Potato 

We had the Potato Pancake and we topped up with extra cheese (pay for extra $1 only).
 Here the Lunch Buddy Meal set B

Comes with 2 bowls of rice

Nice Yummy Rice!

We chosen the Samgyetang (Chicken Ginseng Soup) 

Soup is really so good!!! My mum and I can finish the whole dish. haha awy there's glutinous rice inside the chicken too.

 Saba Fish . No option to choose but Saba Fish is really so nice! Must order and eat one! I really fall in love with this Saba fish liao. The skin of the Saba fish is crispy one!

  Pancake  have 2 options to choose - Kimchi or Potato 

So this time round we chose the Kimchi Pancake. 



I prefer Potato pancake more. Hehe, and if you asked me which set tasted much better? Erm, I prefer set B more! 

Awy, I really have a good time dining at Seoul Yummy. Will definitely eat Seoul Yummy again. 

Foods are good and reasonable prices, so I have highly rated the restaurant.

Seoul Yummy
50 Jurong Gateway Rd, 03-05/06, Singapore 608549

 My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.