Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 4 before flying off to Korea

Finally back to blogging my Korea Trip.  I finally went to Korea! This is my first time to Korea with my parents and so we chosen to go with the tour (Hong Tai) .  We went to Korea during Oct so it was during Autumn season (so we managed to see many beautiful Autumn trees! 


Took some photos at Changi Airport Terminal 4 before Korea. 
  
Playing with my the SNOW app and took selfies  



Went to the foodcourt to have our dinner first. 

Claypot Spareribs Thick Bee Hoon

Yummy 佛跳墙  soup. 







 Beautiful!















Saw Super cute Snorlax while on my way to the gate


Terminal 4- Heritage Zone 

Really love the shophouse design architecture so much!



Finally, inside plane (Korean Airlines). 
I was so happy to have the window-seat


And then here my plane meal



I had chosen the seafood one.  Ya, I don't really like the seafood pasta. I think I only like the bread with the butter. 


Will blog my Korea trip in my next post! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.