Thursday, August 1, 2019

New HK Bu Luo Egg Tarts definitely worth to eat and dishes to order beside the eggtart Honolulu Café (Westgate Outlet) Singapore

I have been to Honolulu Café  (檀岛香港茶餐厅) for quite a few times already and normally I always get to order the flaky egg tarts and so this time round, the cafe has come out new dishes like  Bu Luo Egg Tarts and Mini Hazelnut Choco ttart. 

So special right, Bu Luo Egg Tarts ( 菠蘿蛋挞 ). I definitely have Bo Luo Bao before but definitely have never come across Bu Luo egg tarts before. 

菠蘿蛋挞实在是很特别啊! 

Definitely must try out , yo! 

Look like a chicken pie to me but the top part is the Bu Luo Pi

Look's what inside, is the nice yummy egg tart covered with the  菠蘿皮 . So try to have the
菠蘿皮eat with the egg tart together! Nice and creative combination too. 


Now, the simple nice mini hazelnut choco tart.  Good news for kids below 12 years old will receive a free mini hazelnut choco tart!

I love that the hazelnut choco tart is in mini portion so I won't eat until like 腻腻的. 
Haha

 
Besides eating the popular eggtarts, what dishes to order too? 

Hehe, don't missed out the set meal! They have different set meals to eat and I ordered Set B.

Set B is the Duo Sauce Spaghetti (in black pepper and tomato sauce with chicken chop and egg) 


I tried to have the egg yolk oozzing out to eat together with the spaghetti. So Yummy!!!  


The set comes with a tea. I had the tea without milk as I don't really drink milk because of my own tummy problem but I will highly reccomend you guys to have milk tea! Of course, come to HK cafe how can missed out the Hong Kong Milk tea right?

 

The set also comes with  Baked Egg Custard

Definitely must eat no matter how full the tummy is, hahaha! Nicely caramelized warm steamed egg! 


Lastly, I also got to order the ala carte  scrambled egg with tomato sandwich.  
鲜茄滑蛋三文治🥪

Honolulu Café Westgate
Location 3, #02-06 Gateway Dr, Westgate, Singapore 608532

My ratings : ★★★★
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.