Saturday, October 5, 2019

Famous Japanese Fluffy Pancakes at Gram Cafe and Pancakes (Singapore Vivo City Outlet) Food Review

It was already 3:45pm that time today and my mum and I wanted to have our teatime at Gram Cafe and Pancakes at Singapore Vivo City Outlet one. However, there was already so long queue liao sia. Haiz, bobian so we got to queue for it to eat! 

Soft and Fluffy Premium Pancakes from Osaka Japan and now finally comes to Singapore too.  Awy, there are time-slot (three time-slots daily) to have the pancakes. So, do take note of the time - 11am, 3pm and 6pm and for your info there are 30 servings for each time slots only. So, if you really don't want to miss this premium pancakes out, do come earlier or come on time. 


So for me I have the 2nd time-slot. 


Freshly Made Premium Pancakes cost at $17.90 comes with maple syrup, whipped cream and butter. Okay, I do find that the price of the plate of the pancake is definitely not that cheap but I think is still worth to spend the money and try out! 


 





I love the design of the cafe and it makes me feel like dining inside a garden.




 Taking a selfie inside the cafe



🍽 
gram Cafe and Pancakes 


I do love the pancakes however I encourage to share with family/friends instead of having the 3 whole pancakes on your own because for me I found that after a few bites, i realised it was abit 腻. 

Awy here the

 Famous Japanese Fluffy Pancakes 

that will wobble 

Yes, come here to take very instagrammable photos!!! 

I really love the soft nice butter and then do eat the pancake together with the whipped cream, butter and maple syrup because I  really think that they are the best combination to have with the pancake! 

👍👍👍

Besides having the pancakes, I also ordered a cup of Sweet Ginger Peach Tea too. I also love the tea too and the the tea really smell so good!



🍦


Gram Cafe and Pancakes (Singapore Vivo City Outlet)

Address: 1 Harbourfront Walk, #02-110 VivoCity, Singapore 098585


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.