Tuesday, October 1, 2019

A visit to the Seongeup Folk Village & Having the Black Pork BBQ Korean lunch set in Jeju (Korea Trip in 2018)

Updating my last year Korea trip on my blog now and yay finally post something up here.

So ya, I went with the Hong Tai tour group one and so our next destination was the Seongeup Folk Village. 

Then, we got to see those traditional thatch houses as well as the famous black pigs. I also got to buy the Jeju pure honey at the village too. 





Cute Little Black Pig  好可爱的济州岛黑毛猪! 听说,韩国黑毛猪的肉真的是很好吃的哦!  哈哈! 

The backside of the pig ^^ So cute, looked at its little piggy tail! Piggy! Silky Black colour fur of the pig!  The fur of te pig really looks so silky black! Haha really so cute and sexy backside of the pig!
   
短短的黑毛猪尾巴

PIGGY PIGGY 





Okay awy, I got to try out the black pork in Jeju Korea for one of our lunch during the Korea trip one, haha and I will be blogging it now too!


The Millstone Grinding


 Trying to demonstrate how they carry stuffs




One of the filiming site for 大长今 (Dae Jang Geum) Korean drama show

Remember the Korean black pig??

Hahaha



Now we having the Black Pork BBQ


BBQ the black pig ^^ Yummy Yummy 

I really love to have the Korean side dishes 

And then this is how I eat. put the pork on the leafy veggie and take the rest of the ingredients like eg kimchi, garlic whichever you wanted and then wrap it up and eat!

YUMMY!

A bowl of plain rice and the kelp soup. 

We also BBQ some marinated chicken as well the some black pork to eat again. 



Enjoyable Meal!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.