Friday, July 17, 2020

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Game App Review 動物之森口袋露營廣場 游戏介绍


I have just started playing this game App called 'Animal Crossing Pocket Camp' and in Chinese name called the '動物之森口袋露營廣場'  a few days ago man. I have been addicted into playing it liao, hahahha 越玩越上瘾!


Finally then I got to try playing on my hp.

I really love the graphic which are really so colourful and cute.


First of all, I will get to link the nintendo account and then after that I get to play the game.

So fun playing the game man! I enjoyed the game so much^^ Btw, the game goes according to the real time. Means one is at night, the game also will be in night time.







Can get to craft and buy the furniture you want to decorate for your campsite


Customize the camper



Inside the camper












Besides that, I also can get to grow plants (Similar to pet society last time)





Inside the game,

I love going to the beach to catch the fish. 钓鱼









Sunset already, the beach colour also changes.



At night catching the insects.



BBQ with the pet





Can get to shake the tree to collect the ripe fruits





So happy to get to see the stars at night




I also get to buy new tent for my campsite man






All the cute pets


I highly recommended playing this game. So far, I have really enjoyed playing the game till now.1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.