Monday, July 20, 2020

NDP 2020 Funpack (Take a look what's inside)

I am definitely looking forward for this year 2020 National Day so much and I am so happy that this year each citizen or PR household able to get to collect this year 2020 NDP funpack. I have collected the free funpack already!


I have been watching the NDP show every year on tv Channel 8 and this year of course, I will be watching on tv too.

Awy, I find that this year NDP 2020 funpack's items are definitely very useful.

I love that there are 4 disposable & reusable masks, 2 mini bottles of hand sanitizers and 1 thermometer to be used. 





I love the design of the reusable mask and I have tried to wear the mask already. I find that the mask is really very comfortable and yes I love the mask so much!
 

Lastly, the design of the tote bag



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.