Tuesday, September 15, 2020

豆趣 Do Qoo (Yew Tee Point Outlet, Food Review) & Grand Opening Promo 2020 Buy 1 & 2nd one 50% off

Today, I happened to be at Yew Tee Point and so surprised to see new store -  豆趣 Do Qoo (also by Mr Bean) which sell lovely cups of dessert (base such as soya pudding or grass jelly & toppings such as the popular abacus, matcha jelly or yogurt ball etc) . You can either order the desserts which displayed on the menu or you also can get to customize your own dessert too. I am also so happy to see that there are hot or cold desserts too! 

  

Okay, awy, I do love to eat  the traditional 客家算盘子 or know n as Hakka abacus seeds (in English) one and then this colourful abacus (算盘子) shaped similar to the 
Hakka abacus seed man. I higly recommended that if you are customizing your dessert, then to choose the abacus as one of the toppings too. The abacus are really so chewy and I love that the dessert is not those very sweet kind of dessert too.  

 Okay, I ordered one of the hot dessert and also one of the cold dessert from the menu.


The staff got recommended me the Yours Taro-ly dessert and told me is very popular one so I got to order it man to try out.  Yes, this Yours Taro-ly dessert is really so good!!! 

  


 Okay, I am so surprised to see that there are so many 料 (toppings) inside the cup! Is $4.20 and so I think is really worth the price man. I love the taro jelly and the taro flavour abacus the most!
 


For hot dessert, I ordered the 3 different flavours of the abacus toppings and beancurd (I forgotten the name of this dessert) from the menu and then okay, the hot version of the beancurd and to eat together with the abacus   really quite good. However, I find abit dismay because is so less toppings man for the hot version of dessert.


 

 Awy, I will still want to to have the dessert again!

Grand Opening Promotion  right now is Buy 1 & 2nd one 50% off and so don't missed out this promotion k!  

 
Location: Yew Tee Point, #01-52/53 Do Qoo (Yew Tee Point Outlet)


My ratings : ★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.