Thursday, September 3, 2020

Minions-themed foods are back to McDonald's Singapore Sept 2020 & with news items (Yuzu Cream Cheese Pie, Yuzu McFizz, Smoky Nacho Cheese Sauce & Melon Waffle Cone)

Minions-themed foods  are fianlly back to McDonald's Singapore Sept 2020! So damm happy to see more new  items at Mcdonald ! I have already dabao and eaten liao for lunch today! 


 Still remember the Minion Potatoes? 




 So damm cute the potatoes to be in minion-shape

The new items will be in Mcd are Yuzu Cream Cheese Pie, Yuzu McFizz, Smoky Nacho Cheese Sauce & Melon Waffle Cone. Okay, so far, I have tried the pie & the cheese sauce and hopefully I will get to try out the rest of the new items soon.  

Okay, my most  favourite is this Yuzu Cream Cheese Pie. So damm good! 绝对很开胃! 


 
Creamy and Refreshing 




Cheese lover and a yuzu lover? Highly recommended to get this Yuzu Cream Cheese Pie. 

 

Okay, this is what I have gotten for today for lunch. 


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.