Saturday, October 31, 2020

Mos Burger's Singapore now selling Churros and Carrot Soup (Halloween's Treats Set at $6.70)

 This year Halloween, Mos Burger launched out new items - Churros and Carrot soup. 



Churros (2pcs) $4 comes with Dirty Chocolate sauce Or  Bloody Velvet Sauce


Yes, for me, I have gotten the Halloween Treats Set  today
- 1 carrot soup & 2 Churros (Dirty Chocolate sauce Or Bloody Velvet Sauce) at $6.70 

 

😈✌🎃
Normally for me, if I have for churros, I will get to choose the chocolate sauce one and so this time round, I have chosen the bloody velvet sauce for churros. First time having the red velvet sauce for churros and the sauce is not bad. I have tried eating the churros with sauce and without the sauce. Okay, I really love the churros the most because is not very sweet and not oily 👍👍👍 and then for the carrot, is also nice too. 








.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.