Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Running Man Theme Park Exciting experience in Seoul

 Love watching the Running Man K-variety show? Then, don't missed this Running Man Theme Park when you're in Seoul! Okay, is my first time there and here a recapped again - I got to travel with the tour group - Hong Tai for 8D7N)

 




 

 

 So, I am given this kind of bracelet to wear and then to tap to play and to collect as many R points when I have completed the mission successfully (to be play within 60 min).    


It was really an exciting experience to get to try out the missions given. Not easy to play one sia. 

 



 

 

Me playing the game and to complete the mission 



Here my score and the badge I have gotten.



Okay, didn't take much photos as I was playing the games. Awy, this was really a very fun and exciting experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.