Saturday, April 9, 2022

Best seller Sandals from Lucca Vudor

 I am really so happy to wear this simple yet elegant pair of sandals from Lucca Vudor with a little bit of heels that makes me feel elegant and is so suitable to wear at any places/ at any occasions!
 

 

Take a look at this pair of shoes at different angles! 尝试不一样的角度去看这双凉鞋!










 

 



 

 

值得推荐的凉鞋 👍👍👍👍👍

简单不过时的设计,又带了一点的高跟的凉鞋让我觉得这双凉鞋带了高贵的感觉! 


I find that this pair of sandals can wear during formal or informal occasions! Well, this means that I can  definitely saves alot especially if need to attend for wedding dinner, I also don't need to specially go get a pair of very formal shoes right that only can wear for one time sia and only to wear for wedding dinner only! So, I definitely highly recommend to get for this pair of best seller sandals man and you can wear to beach for picnic or go for wedding dinner or go for work or anywhere!

 

I find that the sandals are really so comfortable and I know from the website that is lambskin support insoles and so it really don't caused me blisters at all when I wear for long time!

Here are my 3 types of  OOTD

First OOTD (formal dress)





Second OOTD (casual dress)









 

 Third OOTD (Formal Wear)

 




 

  Right now, selected shoes are having sales  from their shop right now! And then here another good news for you, if you quote "6HLGJB3E5RXKM" 'there will be a further 15% discount store-wide online! So what are you waiting for???   


Do check out their website -  https://luccavudor.com/


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.