Friday, March 25, 2022

How to make Easy & Simple Chinese Mapo Tofu 麻婆豆腐

I got to make a very simple and easy mapo tofu 麻婆豆腐 dish and I have gotten this Chinese Mapo Tofu Sauce (House Foods) from the NTUC. So it is definitely so much easier for me to cook the Chinese Mapo tofu man now. 

 

I am scared of spicy one and so I have chosen the med hot type. Awy, is s much easier now that I only just need to prepare two ingredients which are just minced meat and tofu only sia!

 

 

 Ingredients

1. Minced Meat

2. Tofu

 Sauce

  Chinese Mapo Tofu Sauce (House Foods)

 

Instructions

 1. Ad in some oil and heat up the pan/wok (medium heat) for a few seconds.

2. Then, add in minced meat and stir-fry the minced meat till brown.

3. Next, start to add in the Chinese Mabo Tofu sauce inside the pan/wok.


4. Mixed the sauce well with the minced meat and simmer a few min.

 

5.  Add in the tofu

 

6. Slice the tofu into cubes (I have slice the tofu into cubes by using the cooking ladle) 

7. Gently stir well the tofu, minced meat and sauce and simmer again for another few mins. 

Done! 


 Once done, you can eat the mapo tofu with rice or noodles. I love to eat the mapo tofu together with the white rice so much! The sauce is really so damm flavourful!

 一锅煮的马坡豆腐,简单容易又方便! 赞! 


这道菜绝对超适合办公人士下厨煮!

 

 So here a short video of me cooking the Chinese Mapo tofu. 

 


 

 

Hope you enjoyed watching. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.