Sunday, August 4, 2024

Korean Breads, Bingsu & Drinks Bakery 1946, Kimbap (Korean Rice Roll) SotBox New 2024 at Suntec

 Korean Breads, Bingsu & Drinks at Bakery 1946 (Korean Bakery)


Price abit pricey especially for the bread 


but some bread looks quite cute!

 



K-Binsu 

Here the drink menu

Opening Promotion that time got 20% off Must try Menu


 


 

I really love this Kimbap so much. Is so cheap sia Kimbap from $2



So far I have tried 2 flavours but I highly reccomend you guys to try this cream cheese, walnut flavour one, really so flavourful and I really love the kimbap so much!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.