Monday, August 5, 2024

Lobster Pasta, Original Rosti with Cheddar Cheese, Truffle Mushrooms & Cheese Crêpe & Salad at Marché Mövenpick ( Suntec City Singapore)

 I love to eat Marche so much and I love going to Suntec Outlet one! 


So I have been Marche for quite alot of times already!

Today's Special


I have the lobster Pasta. So yummy and so creamy! Okay, honestly, you can get abit 腻腻 once after eating 几口 


My most favourite is the Original Rosti with Cheddar Cheese 🧀  and I also had order the small bowl of salad.  Highly reccomend to order and eat the Rosti ❤❤❤ 







Truffle Mushroom & Cheese Crepe with mixed vegetables. 本人,我是觉得还好就是so-so 



 
Love the decor of the restaurant 



Location: 

Marché Mövenpick Suntec City Tower 3 East Wing ( Nearest mrt is promenade mrt station 

3 Temasek Boulevard #01-612 to 614, Tower 3 East wing, Suntec City, 038983


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.