Saturday, July 21, 2018

Hong Kong - Last day trip in Hong Kong for lunch and back home

Yes, finally updating my last day trip in Hong Kong and I'm sure I will be back to Hong Kong soon for holidays again and again! 

And then lunch at 靚汤饺子 

 Only this 2 photos below (I had taken earlier the day before one at night) so that why the photos below showed dark sky. Okay, awy, I highly recommend to go for this place 靚汤饺子  to eat! 

Traditional handmade dumplings with no msg! 

Yes 传统手作 绝无味精 




Here the menu 



餃子  I love to drink the soup so much! No msg at all but the soup tasted so good!   

 I also had ordered a glass of soya bean milk too. So glad to have a very good lunch before we leaved the Hong Kong.

And then after lunch back to hotel, had our luggage and bags all gotten ready. 

Haha, I found that this design of the lamp at the hotel lobby was cute leh so I took a photo of it.  

Okay and then at the airport to do my last minute shopping again. 



Ya, lastly flying off 

And then lastly the flight meal. I actually like to eat plane foods man.


End of my post. Hope to travel to Hong Kong sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.