Saturday, August 4, 2018

Disney's Christopher Robin Movie

I still haven't watch  Disney's Christopher Robin Movie  yet but I am still posting about this movie. Ya, I am hoping to watch this movie soon too!
Awy, I also just participated in this Disney's Christopher Robin  Contest. Here the link https://competitions.disney.sg/christopher-robin 

Ya, just needed to have an account, register/login to the website and simply answer the two simple questions. 

And then who is my best friend from the movie? Haha, I am going to share it out here on my blog too. My best friend will be Piglet. 

Well, I really love pigs so much and its cute little pink body really attracted me so much! 
Photo taken from the Google website. Awy, I really love Piglet so much! 


Love its pink piggy nose! Hehe, so cute! 

I really hope to have Piglet as my best friend because of its kindness and cuteness. Although Piglet is not the main character, Piglet still attracted me so much! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.