Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Malaysia - My train Journey from JB Sentral to Gemas Railyway Station and change to ETS train from Gemas Railway Station to Kajang Railway Station

Recently, I got to travel to Malaysia by KTM train with my family to visit our relatives.  Well, I really love to take Malaysia KTM train to travel to Malaysia one.  Last time, when I was a small kid I used to go Malaysia every year but when I grew up the number of times to go in Malaysia become lesser and lesser. Once everyone grown up already, everyone like becoming so busy in their own life liao:( 

I really love train so much because travel by train can make my trouble all gone away. The traditional train moves very slowly and I feel like it takes me into another world.  I live in city one so as the train moved very slowly and will also past by like  kampong houses and scenery which I rarely seen before.

I told myself before that I will want to take train again. Yes, my dream come true again! Yes go for holiday even it is a short 2 or 3 days holidays. Makes it wonderful n interesting and relax yourself. Grab opportunities and go ahead. Do whatever we want to do.

Yes, follow your heart and go. Hence, I decided and promise myself that I would go boarding train to visit my cousin. My mum always tells me that next holiday will sure go one. Yes! Follow your own heart and go for it!

Okay, we took Causeway Link bus from Singapore to Malaysia JB. Then we went to JB Sentral and took train from there all the way to Gemas.

Took Escalator down to take for train 



My shoes 

Interior of the KTM train 

There is no cafe for normal KTM train one but there will be staff pushing a cart to sells foods like sandwiches,packet bee hoon and packet drinks. Also, 1 of the reasons why I  like taking train is that there will be toilets provided one! 
  

As our destination was to go Kajang, so we needed to change to ETS train at Gemas Railway station. 

ETS train is really very new and so the toilet in ETS train is also very new and clean. There is cafe in ETS train too.




 Still got tables one!

My shoes inside the ETM train 

Another reason why I love taking train is that you can get to charge hp at your own seat (for ETS train or KTM normal train)  if your hp battery getting lower. Ya, so don't need to worry if your hp has low battery or no more battery liao! 






 Here the train map

 Do remember to explore the cafe too even if you are not planning to eat. There are so many choices of foods for you to choose from. Like packet Nasi Lemak rice, packet Chicken Redang rice and even lasagna too.



 Sandwiches


 Oven or Microwave to heat up the foods


 I am having Chicken Rendang rice . The food was not bad! 



 Here 2 photos for you to see how the toilet look! Quite spacious and clean! Still got mirror provided one! I really love the toilet at ETS train!!!

A selfie of me^^


 Greenery Scenery can make me so relaxing!

One more reason why I love taking train is that there no wifi provided. I don't buy any data roaming plans or card one. I can get to stay away from lapto and handphone offline! Yes, stay disconnected at some time in your life can actually makes you feel so good one!!! 

Lastly here some videos which I have taken inside the train. Hope you have enjoy reading my post. Thank you so much.  Do remember to comments if you have any questions, thanks.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.