Thursday, June 28, 2018

Taiwan - Eat the popular Mee Tai Mak & explore around in Taipei <去吃台湾出名的米搭目/ 周边逛台北)

Typing out our last night in Taiwan le, like finally I am going to finish typing out my Taiwan trip  soon, and I hope to be back to Taiwan again to take more photos and to share out more on my blog.  

Awy, we were in Taipei on the last day. So after 搭完台湾的高铁后,就回台北吃出名的米搭目!Yeah, once in Taipei must definitely try out the Taiwan very popular Mee Tai Mak! 

Don't missed out!



推荐推荐,必点的招牌菜!人气排行榜! Top 5 popular foods which must order from this Mee Tai Mak shop!!! 

我们都有点它们的招牌菜!!! Yay! of course, got order 红烧大肠 braised large intestine which I don't really dare to eat but well once go traveling, I  find that is important to try out for new dish one! 

Is my favourite 沙拉鱼蛋! Salad fish egg.  

Appetiser - Squid 

红烧肉  Crispy Braised pork like Char siew sia.

 一碗热腾腾的米搭目配上几盘小菜吃,赞啦!

吃完晚餐后,就周边逛咯!

Shop Shop Time! 



之后,又去吃甜品耶,我们真的是很会吃,好像吃不饱一样咯!!!

Dessert time after dinner haha:D  

 


 didn't took any photos of the dessert we ate:/ too lazy to take out my camera and tok photo  liao.



这间甜品店也卖了苦茶露,也可以买一罐回家喝!

发现来台湾就是一直都在吃吗,哈哈,不管吃到有多么的饱都绝对一定要留一些给甜品!绝对不能错过!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.