Monday, September 24, 2018

My Taiwan Haul - 我在台湾买的东西 What I bought in Taiwan

Today, I will be blogging the things I bought in Taiwan for myself and for my friends. 

Yo,  我在台湾买的东西 

买给朋友的纪念品 Souvenir gifts for my friends. 

I found that the pouches' design are so unique. The pouches are in 台湾阿美族 (Taiwan Amis)  design. .So special.  

台湾阿美族 Keychains 

I have  a friend who loves monkey so much and so I was so happy to find such cute design of monkey mouse pad and pen. Most importantly, the staff packed the stuffs which I bought in this cute monkey design envelope.

Omg, the design of the moneky is really so cute!!! 

I bet my friend will surely love it one! 


Here come My Taiwan Beauty Haul now.

 Don't forgot to buy the 来自台湾的我的美丽日记面膜 (My Beauty Diary Mask from Taiwan)哦 ! 

One of my most favourite My Beauty Diary Mask is the Chocolate Truffle Sheet Mask. The sheet mask really smell like chocolate sia! Haha, I was hoping that it was really truffle chocolate and I able to eat it after mask, haha. 


I also bought the Love More My Melody sheet mask and is limited edition, btw,  my Taiwan trip was few years ago one so I don' think this kind of design is available now) Awy,  I found that the design of the Love More My Melody package is really so cute so I bought the whole package home. Couldn't resist such cute design man! 

Got 4 different design sheet masks which targets for different skin conditions 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.