Sunday, September 23, 2018

Old Facebook Game - Pet Society

Anyone same as me hoping that the game 'Pet Society' come back in Facebook??? I wish the game will come back one day! I missed the time when I used to play Pet Society with my friends so much! 
  


I love to play Pet Society so much one! I named my pet as 'pupupong'. So part of my pet's name I named as my blog's name now & 'Pu' sounds more nicer than 'Poo'. Haha, I find that after 'Pu Pu' all out feel so shiok too and can start eating lo! 




 I really get to visit all of my friends's pet house almost eveyday one. I love to design my virtual house and to buy all those furnitures/ costumes/ accessories in the shop. It was really so damm fun. 


Here some photos of pupupong

My pet's first look  
 And then I get to buy more clothes and I will let my pet to wear for new clothing.

My pet still can get to yawn. 

And then sleep 

Once the pet gets dirty, it will attract flies one. So, need to bath my pet one. 



And then I can also get to let my pet to play skipping rope/ joining race to earn more coins.




 Pet Society is really so fun!



Pet can even get to poo poo inside the game

Well, you can either help your pet to clear the poo or to collect the poo as souvenir and make the poo as decoration to decorate your house. 

Btw, this one is my friend' pet. 

We got to visit each others


The Town 


My Garden 


I really play until so shiok man!!! 

I hope the game will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.