Tuesday, April 30, 2019

First Day in Sapphire Cruise (2018 4 Days 3 Nights Sapphire Cruise trip)

As mentioned before, this was my first time taking Sapphire Princess cruise (蓝宝石公主号邮轮) with my best friend for 4 days 3 nights. (from Singapore to Penang to Klang and back to Singapore on the 18th December to 21st December ) .Do check out our previous blog post - the Premium Oceanview  stateroom which we stayed in and here the link - https://puandeat.blogspot.com/2018/12/sapphire-princess-cabin-c101-premium.html

Don't forget to get up to the pook deck and join the sailway party when the cruise is about to sail away on the first day! There will be lots of songs and dancing performed by the staffs. 

Sailway Party! 🛳🛳🛳


BYE SINGAPORE! 

Going to cruise is like taking all my troubles away. Sailed off and take away all my troubles away! 


Then my best friend and I went around the cruise and took photos of ourselves!

Hahah, it was really so fun to be in the cruise! 





I find that every spots in the cruise are very good to take for instagrammable photos one!  



Lastly, our shoes 

Cruising has really become one of my most favourite activity already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.