Sunday, April 21, 2019

Shilin Night Market in Singapore 2019 士林夜市来到新加坡了!

This year 2019, Shilin Night Market finally opens in Singapore! I like that the location is at Singapore Turf Club which is definitely so convenience by taking the MRT to go to! 

I just went today (on the 2nd day itself). 

 Posters with clear instructions provided to show you how to go to Shilin Night Market from Kranji Mrt to there one. 

 士林夜市来到新加坡了!







Well, I went at around 4 plus and as expected it was still so crowded . So, I only went there for like less than 15 minutes. 

I have gotten the Chocolate Avocado milk to drink too from this stall Yin He 饮河. I actually loved the drink as unexpectedly, the drink was actually not so sweet. 








I also gotten Kueh Agar Lapis from this stall Buds. I gotten the grape, logan and rainbow fflavour. However, for me, I find that the kueh agar lapis tasted quite sweet so this dessert was not my type. On such hot weather, of course, this kind of dessert was really quite cooling and refreshing to eat it one. 

Gong Cha 





Okay, I didn't shop for much but overall it was still a good experience for me. So, was it worth to go for this Shilin Night Market, I think you can still get to go for it and explore the great foods, drinks or accessories or other stalls over there!


 Location - The Grounds at Kranji, Carpark B Singapore Turf Club

Time and Date - 19 -21 April 2019 and 26 and 28 April 3pm-11pm 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.