Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Lunch at So Pho (JEM) Food Review

One of my most favourite Vietnamese restaurants is So Pho at Jem.  I have been patronising the restaurant for quite alot of times with my mum for lunch already! 

We always get to order these dishes! 

For the sides

Highly reccomend to order this to eat! 

Yummy Prawncakes with Sugar Cane 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
 Everytime after I ate finished the prawncake, I will also try to bite the sugarcane and will try my best to suck in as much nice sweet sugarcane juice. 



Vietnamese Summer Rolls  
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I love the to dip the Summer Rolls with the nice yummy sweet and a little bit sour chili sauce to eat one. I love that the sauce is so refreshing one to eat with the summeroll together.


Mains - Highly recommend to order this  Seafood Vermicelli with Jumbo Prawn (Gravy) 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Look the the prawn, it is really so JUMBO! I love to eat the Jumbo prawn so much. The gravy is also nice! I love that the vegetales given are alot too! 

Another main dish which we usually order is this Seafood Fried Lemongrass noddles 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

For drinks, I would normally order this nice hot refreshing lemongrass drink one. 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And then lastly, no matter how full I am, I surely won't missed out the dessert too! 


Chilled Lemongrass jelly with fruits  
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
 Definitely s very refreshing dessert!  

Can't be missed out one! 

So Pho (JEM)
Location: 50 Jurong Gateway Rd, #B1 - 08, Singapore 608549
My ratings : ★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.