Monday, September 30, 2019

4D3N Junior Suite Hatten Hotel (Review) 2019 Trip to Malacca

Blogging the accommodation during my Malacca trip now.  ya,  I went with my parents to Malacca for 4D3N. During our Malaaca trip, we chosen the Junior Suite Hatten Hotel to stay in and we definitely felt that we made the right choice!



Didn't expect that the Junior Suite is quite spacious.

There was a sofa, flat screen tv and then we asked the staff to set up an extra bed for us too. 





And then 2 single beds with another flat screen tv.  Well, there 2 tvs man!



I love that the toilet also quite spacious too!

Kettle, tea, coffee, water and cups


Lastly, a full length mirror and taking an ootd of me! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.