Monday, June 1, 2020

My short visit to Port Klang & Penang (5 Days 6 Nights Cruise Trip / Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas Shore Excursion)

Welcome back to my last year 2019 Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas cruise trip blog post and finally I am blogging it.

A very short and quick update about my trip. Okay, arrival of port klang on the 2nd day and then to the Penang on the 3rd day.

Didn't travel much. Just only went down and walk around the Port Klang.








The next day, the cruise reached Penang and I alighted the cruise with my dad and we went to walk around. After that, we past by this cafe called 'Kopitan Classic Penang Delight'  and so we went inside and order the famous Penang chendol to eat since the weather was so hot that day.

Awy here the menu
 

okay, honestly, for me I think that the chendol tasted okay okay only.

Okay, this time round I didn't went around much instead as I have been to Penang for like 3 times already so only a few photos of it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.