Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Tom & Jerry (My most favourite Childhood cartoon)


From a very young kid up till now, I had been watching almost every singles videos and never been sick of my favourite cartoon 'Tom & Jerry' Is dfefinitely one of my  most favourite cartoon shows.

Love it. I had also watched the movies too. Last time, my dad used to go to this CD shop which located at Lot 1 shopping mall basement 1 to rent the Tom & Jerry VCD for me and my sister to watch it. My sister and I used to watch the cartoon almost everyday man, so shiok! Life was really so carefree back then! I still remember the old version of the VCD/CD and they were in big size. They had alot alot of many funny episodes and I think I had watched almost every episodes.


Never Ending Episodes!



 

They also got to add in other funny characters as well, such as the dog, another mouse, duck etc etc.



It will always be so damm funny!!!

Never fail to make me laugh and sick of watching it. I still remember that last time when I had to travelled three hour by ferry trip from Langkawi back to Penang and then I was terribly sea-sicked and I really felt so terrble. Luckily at  that time, that was tv and the tv was showing Tom & Jerry show, surprisingly after watching the show did make me felt much better sia. Hahaha, this show somehow can heal me sia!


Ya, Tom& Jerry! If you never watched any episode before, then I really high recommended to watch at least once in your life time!  Haha





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.