Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas Foods/Drinks for this year Christmas 2020

 So what are the foods or drinks that need to be try out during this year Christmas? 

 

I had got to try out already and I love the foods and drinks so much! Highly reccomended to try out and celebrating such yummy foods and drinks during the Christmas Season!

 

 

 Red Velvet hot cocoa with marshmallow 

Not so sweet and really tasted good!

 

 


Totally love this Raspberry Yogurt Lychee Log Cake!


Peppermint Hot Cocoa at Gelare 

Love the minty taste so much!


KFC Marshmallow Chocolate Hazelnut Egg Tart. I love marshmallow and chocolate hazelnut. Well, this is really the best combination!



Okay, for me I find that is best to eat this tart with spoon because the marshmallow kind of sticky sticky. haha:D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.