Thursday, December 31, 2020

Short Quick Fruitful 2020

 Is last day of 2020 and finally it is coming to an end liao le! 其实我等这一天已经等不急了啦! Well, this year so many things had happened and the covid 19 situation. 


Okay, awy, here a short quick yet fruitful 2020 which I have done so far for this year


SO here the recapped

 

 

I started playing Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Game 

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Game


My first time using the 全民Party App to sing songs with my best friend at home. It was really a very shiok experience too!



This year, National Day I am so happy to get to see the Mobile Column at Choa Chu Kang (exactly near my home). This is really so cool! 近距离的体验真的是完全不一样.

 


 
 
This year, National Day's celebration is really quite different and I am so happy to get to see the Mobile Column at Choa Chu Kang (exactly near my home).



And then of course, I have started doing alot of cooking  at home too this year. Hehe

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.