Thursday, December 10, 2020

Streats Hong Kong Cafe for lunch (Having Dim Sum, Western, Korean +Thai & Asian meal)

 Well, I have been to Streats  Hong Kong Cafe at Westmall for a few times already. Well, I love to eat Hong Kong Dim sum, Korean and Western and so ya, this is really the right cafe for me to go man! 

 

Here are the foods that I had so far!

 

Don't say I bojio! Get a free Lemongrass drink by like the Streats Hong Kong Cafe Facebook page & follow them on Instagram.

 



Highly recommended to order this - Crispy Fried Silver Fish. One of my most favourite dish! I find I eat liao can get addicted man! Haha somehow I find that this dish seems like more healthier than fries.




Highly recommend to order if you are planning to eat at this cafe!

 

Okay, I get to order this Bento Set (Korean Style Fried Glass Noodle, Chicken Sttay, Tom yum soup and the dessert) 



  Included a canned drink - Ayataka Greem Tea



 Tom Yum Soup and I find the soup is not spicy at all. Yay, I craving for Thai food so ya, this set got this tom yum soup, I am so happy! 

Korean Style Fried Glass Noodle.

Satay


 The dessert is not so sweet too! Okay, I don't know what is the exact name of the dessert but I love this dessert!

 

 

 Western -Seafood Pasta with cream sauce

 

我真的觉得吃了一点也不会很腻的奶油意大利面酱


 


Hong Kong Dim Sum - Molten Salted Egg Custard Bun 


Okay, awy, is my mum's hand inside the photo haha just for your info in case you are wondering whose hands is this.

 

 

 Crispy Oyster Pancake 👍👍👍
Totally in love with this crispy oyster pancake. Love the thin layer pancake and is really so crispy!
.


 

 


Foods are really so yummy and prices are definitely very reasonable. 



Streats Hong Kong Cafe

Westmall 

My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.