Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Dian Xiao Er 店小二 Weekday Set Lunch for 2 ( Food Review) 2021 | Lot 1 Shoppers...

I love to eat at Dian Xiao Er 店小二 one and I have been there for so many times liao le and so here I am sharing my review again. The set lunch is only available during weekdays noon. 

 

This time round, I can get to choose 4 items from each category and included 2 bowls of rice and 2 cups of Chinese tea. I find that is really quite worth to get the set lunch (for 2 persons at $34.80). 

 

For the appetiser category, I have chosen the Crispy Fish Skin with Fried Kang Kong Salad. I have requested the sauce to put separately. The sauce is sweet and sour kind, a little spicy kind. I find that is nice to have the crispy fish skin to dip the sauce and eat, is so refreshing! For the meat category, I have chosen the Signature Herbal Roast Duck and I have chosen the ten wonder flavour (十全) . I love the meat and I will eat the crispy skin as well! For the vegetables category, I have chosen the Lettuce with Oyster Sauce. For the Tofu/Egg Category, I have chosen the handmade seaweed tofu. I love to eat seaweed and so glad to have this seaweed tofu. Lastly, I have ordered additional dish - Steamed Minced Pork with Salted Fish. Still not bad. 

 

 

Thanks for watching this short video too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.