Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Genting World Dream Cruise to Nowhere (4D3N, 2021 ) From Sg | Balcony Stateroom | 星梦游轮 世界梦号

 Well, I had been cruise to many times already but this is my first time staying in balcony stateroom man and I really love the room alot! 

 

I had enjoyed myself during the trip. Besides enjoying the good foods, I also can get to take many instagrammable photos too! Well, I had been so long time never travelling liao le and currently this year right now, you can get to discover  and experience the Wonders of Japan without travelling to Japan man!  Woah, there's lavender field, Japanese foods and desserts to eat as well as loads of activities to try out (I will mentioned it more again on my next post)! This is really the best trip ever and I hope to get to go to cruise again man! For your info, if you're get to go for cruise, do get to book any onboard activities/performances/swimming pools straight or as soon as possible when you are first day in the cruise. 

Now, I will get to intro you more about the balcony stateroom that I was staying during my whole trip.

 

 

Here a short video first to summarise my 4D3N trip.  最棒的邮轮之旅行

 

 


 

 



Here the double bed

Sofa bed

 

 

 Safety deposit box, laundry bag, slippers,

 



bathrobes


Kettle with cups, complimentary tea and coffee , water bottles and face masks (I have taken and put inside my bag already so that why not inside photo) and also mini fridge inside the cupboard

 

What I love the most inside the room is the balcony facing the nice beautiful sea!


Such a beautiful view. I love sitting on the chair and listening to the 海浪声, so nice and peaceful!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.