Thursday, June 24, 2021

TTL Noodle Bowls from Taiwan ($4.50) & now available at Singapore 7-Eleven

 Once I heard that 7-Eleven now selling the famous TTL Hua-Tiau Wine & Sesame Oil Chicken Noodles from Taiwan, I quickly got to the 7-Eleven (next to Yew Tee Mrt station) and grab one bowl to eat! I had the Sesame Oil Chicken Noodles 麻油鸡面.

 

Actually, I wanted to get the Hua-Tiau wine flavour one but once I reached the 7-Eleven ( next to Yew Tee MRT station) and then saw only left with 1 bowl (the Sesame Oil flavour) 😭😭😭.  




 

Hopefully next time I able to get the Hua-Tiau wine chicken noddle bowl 花雕鸡面 man. 


But awy, the sesame oil chicken Noddle bowl is also quite good too👍

Besides getting the instant cup noddle, I also gotten an extra braised egg ( Seng Choon) at 7-Eleven to add inside the noodle to eat too! Cup Noddle with egg is really the best combination man! 




 

 

 Let's take a look at what inside the noddle bowl man!

First, is the sauce pouch

Seasoning Paste Sachet, containing Sesame Oil

 

Wine Pouch, containing Michiu (Rice Wine)

Seasoning powder Sachet



 

 There are chicken cubes and even like wolfberry fruit inside too. 

 The chicken cube I found that is abit hard for me.

Wolfberry



 The soup is really so nice too! 

 

Is $4.50 per bowl at 7-Eleven and so is it worth to get the TTL noddle bowl to eat? I think is definitely worth to get one bowl to try man! 

 Here the video that I have taken. Hope you enjoyed the video too. Thanks for watching it! 

Eating Brunch at 7-Eleven Singapore (Taiwan's Sesame Oil Chicken Noddles bowl, $4.50 )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.