Sunday, March 13, 2022

3D2N World Dream Cruise Trip, Balcony Stateroom with Bigger Balcony (Cruise to Nowhere) 2022

 Hi, everyone, I had been cruise for many times already but this is my 2nd time staying in balcony stateroom and this time round I was surprised that the balcony is so much bigger and spacious! This cruise trip is during Jan 2022 and finally I am here blogging about my cruise trip getaway! 

 

two single beds

Here is the balcony which is really so much bigger and so spacious!



I love how amazing to get to see this view in my balcony stateroom every day during my trip!




I really love to go cruise so much and finally this year 2022, I going to cruise!


Is always so enjoying and so relaxing to have a seacation! 

Me takign photo at the balcony!

Inside the room taking photo too. I love the full length mirror so I can take my ootd!


 

 

 

Here a short video of the balcony stateroom that I staying in throughout my 3D2N trip!


Thanks for watching the video too and remember to subscribe my youtube channel!

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.