Sunday, March 13, 2022

Thai BBQ Hotpot at Siam Square Mookata Restaurant From $1.80 (Food Review)

 This is my first time having the Thai BBQ hotpot with my best friend at Siam Square Mooktata Restaurant (Junction 10). We have the ala carte instead of buffet and the price is from $1.80 - $4 per plate. 



 

 

 

 I love their Thai chili sauce so much! I don't really love too spicy chili sauce and so I love that there are options to choose the Thai chili sauce. So of course, I have chosen the least spicy one and my best friend will be the spicy one.  The white cube is the 猪油 which is so damm yummy!

 

Here are all the ingredients which we ordered for our mookata to eat for our lunch!

Besides that, I also love having the cheese tofu and dipped with the cheese sauce. So if you're a cheese lover, then don't missed this out! So damm yummy! 

 


 

 Here a video that I haven taken. Hope you have enjoyed watching the video and reading my blog. Thanks.


 

Siam Square Mookata Restaurant (Junction 10)

Address: 1 Woodlands Rd, #01-33 Junction 10, Singapore 677899

Here my ratings 

Price :  4 out of 5 👍 👍👍 👍

Prices is still reasonable and there no time limit too.

Foods : 4 out of 5 👍 👍👍 👍

Highly recommended to try out the Thai chili sauce! 

 Ambience of the restaurant :  4 out of 5 👍 👍👍 👍  

Is air-conditioned and spacious restaurant, so yeah, really not bad already. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.