Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Genting Dream Cruise 云顶梦号邮轮 trip (From HK-Japan- Back to HK) - Luxury Chinese Cuisine Fine Dining Dinner

So fast, I am writing the last day of the night for my Dream Cruise trip liao.  On the last night, we had chosen the fine dining restaurant to ate this special luxury Chinese Cuisine dinner (included in cruise for every guest ya don't need to pay for extra one). 




Appetizer - Jelly Fish and fresh crab sticks (I really thought I was having my dinner in a very high class restaurant)  

 The soup for today dinner is abalone, sea cucumber with crabmeat soup. That why I called a luxury dinner!  Yes, is 1 whole abalone man!!! 



真材实料! 



Braised Goose Feet! And it was my first time trying to eat goose feet too! Normally, I have chicken feet one la and Dream Cruise Restaurant had given me this good opportunity to try out goose feet man! 

Super fresh nice prawns!!! 

Pork ribs! 

Steam fish with the black fungus 



 Dessert is this red dates hashima soup. OMG k!!! I really love today dinner so much.


 A plate of fruit platter given too.

Enjoyed my last day of dinner in Genting Dream cruise so much! The dinner was really luxury, delicious and also the service provided was really so good too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.