Sunday, April 29, 2018

Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas - Soft-serve Yogurt and some views of Phuket

Back to my Mariner Dream Cruise post and rmb to check out my previous post is about the library one. Okay, on this day, we actually reached Phuket and so fast it was my 3rd day in cruise liao which means my cruise trip holidays going to an end soon.

Don't forget to go pool deck area, there's Arctic Zone to get for the soft-serve yogurt and Dog house to get for hot dogs buns too. So for both already included in cruise liao so don't need to pay for extra money liao.

There will be nice friendly staffs serving for you too.

I am having the mix chocolate and plain yogurt. Surprisingly, I find that this soft-serve yogurt is so good.

Enjoying my soft-serve yogurt and relaxing myself in such a beautiful scenery. Ya, I was in Phuket!




There will be a small ship to fetch you to reach the Phuket port.




Hills and more hills

The sky looks quite dark, haha and luckily on that day no raining.

Okay, I never went down to Phuket and explore. Just staying in cruise and take selfies. Haha.

Fish Eye effect and kiss kiss!








Fish Eye Effect selfies










No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.