Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas - Library in Cruise & Bridge viewing room 船长室观景廊

Holidays in cruise should be very relaxing so I got to wake up late and late in the morning which I missed the breakfast in one of the morning during my cruise trip. 

Haha, so I got to the library and ya, don't foget to get to play the free sudoko (printed in papers provided for you to take and play) 

Yes, there is library too in cruise for you to read books at deck 7 and use their computers to surf net at deck 8. 

Sudoku 



Though the library is not that big, there are lots of books including Chinese as well for you to read. Nice sofas for you to sit relax and read books. I like going to library because is really a very quiet place for me to read books!  

Computers provided for you to surf net at Deck 8 



And then I forgotten which deck already to go and see this liao. A model of Serenade of the Seas




Can only get to view this from the window.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.