Thursday, April 5, 2018

Lunch Time at Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant 香港金加利茶餐厅 & High Tea Affar at The Connoisseur Concerto (TCC) [Vivo mall]

Today, my mum and I went to Vivo City mall. Well, we specially went all the way to Vivo mall for lunch at Kim Gary again (our 2nd time) and then tea time at The Connoisseur Concerto (TCC). 

We were craving Kim Gary's pork chop so much!!! 

My first time was ordering this cream based baked cheese pork chop rice. Btw you can get to choose your sauce - tomato or cream based.  I really love the pork chop so much! Is not those thick kind of pork chop, is thinner and very flavourful pork chop which me and my mum both of us love it so much! 

2nd time to Kim Gary  I had the tomato baked cheese pork chop rice  one. Okay, whether tomato or cream based sauce, both are so nice to eat together with the pork chop! For tomato as sauce, of course it will be much sour but overall still good too. 

I  normally got to order the set one so the set one will comes with the soup and a drink. For soup, normally I will just choose my favourite Hong Kong Style Borscht Soup or known as Chinese is  Loh Sung Tong  羅宋湯. I love to have this kind of sour and sweet soup so much!

Drink I will have the hot lemon tea 
  


Today, I also got to join the member too. So, I able to claim a free watermelon punch due to bday month and then also a free dish (based on the month and so I gotten the meatball with dumplings in red oil.   Also, for member I only need to pay for $2.10 and is a lifetime membership! Well, I find that is so worth to become a member k !

My free watermelon punch 西瓜球, 一粒一粒西瓜球, 真好吃!  
Is not just only watermelon balls man, got comes with pearls, and some jellies lo which is really so nice! My mum and I could not finish this by our own:/ 

 Hahaha, even though we were so full already after lunch, we got to walk abit and past by The Connoisseur Concerto (TCC)  and then saw their banner at their entrance. hahaha. Is tcc's Easter Eggtravaganza High Tea Affair - with poached quail egg in shredded filo nest, chocolate mud cake Easter eggs,  scones and the set also comes with tea/coffee too, Is $16.80 ++.  Very worth to have this High tea set and for this high tea set will be until 30th April 2018. 
Had the chamomile tea  which comes with a cookie and honey.

I love the scone the most!!!


 So lovely and cute!

Lastly, ending off with this. Hope to go Sentosa soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.