Friday, June 1, 2018

Hong Kong- Back to HK after my Cruise trip for dinner at 品悅餐廳 Ban Yuet Restaurant and dessert at 小妹甜品店

Here an update of my blog after my cruise tripped and back to Hong Kong. So fast, my cruise trip has ended already. Once we reached Hong Kong, it was already night time liao and our tour bus has been waiting for us and to dropped us off at the hotel(Rosedale hotel).

Since it was already night time and so my parents and I didn't went back to the hotel but across the road to find a restaurant for our dinner. 

Went to this 品悅餐廳 Ban Yuet Restaurant for our dinner. 

The restaurant still got sell Hainanese chicken rice 海南鸡饭 

小姐妹粉面 

Ordered a cup of hot lemon tea 

Claypot Brinjal minced meat 

I actually forgotten what is the name of this dish called liao, is nice chicken, abalone mushroom and veg.

And then after dinner, went to walk around and I saw this. Meats selling openly on the street.  

And then of course past by the  小妹甜品店 and then went in for dessert! 

Plain Beancurd 豆腐花

炖鲜奶 Steammilk pudding which is really very nice and yummy!

Taroballs, red beans, jelly and sago with fresh milk. I still find that taroballs from the Taiwan are still much better so I recommend you guys to try out other desserts instead.

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.