Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas - Playing Sports & Mini Golf in cruise at Viking Crown Sports Deck

Back to my cruise post, do remember to check out the rest of my posts too. 







I will never feel bored in cruise. Lots of activities and facilities provided in cruise one!

Like Table Tennis and then I only had tried 1 time playing table tennis in my school before when I was an ex-teacher teaching students at a private student care centre  and so yeah, I played very badly in it and even the kids could play better than me. Hahaha, and now I can try out table tennis again in cruise too!

Hehe, secretly taking photo at this 帅哥打篮球

Rock climbing and  Sports Court










The best thing is play golf in such a beautiful scenery. To see the sea, the hill, and enjoy the sea breeze while playing golf. I will rate this as 5 stars man! 




Very Chinese design shelter. 


I really love such beautiful scenery.  I really love cruise so much because cruise can always make me so relaxing!  



Lastly, love the design of the dustbins which provided!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.