Friday, June 15, 2018

McGriddles is back In Singapore McDonald's and with more new items too!

McGriddles is back In Singapore McDonald and with more new items too and also because of FIFA World Cup too! Yes, FIFA World Cup 2018 is coming!!! 

Get ready to order the foods from mcDonald to eat while watching the FIFA World Cup! 

  I am so happy that McGriddles will be 24/7 yay!


Yes Sausage McGriddles with egg, Happy Sharing Box and McFlurrry Party👍👍👍


I have ate two McGriddles for this week liao. I have fall in love with McGriddle Saussage & Egg! I really love the sweet maple syrup griddle cake with the sausage, egg and the melted cheese! Eat until so shiok!  
  
Happy Sharing Box  (FIFA Cup limited edition)

I gotten the 6 pieces of the chicken nugget  and 4 pieces of McWings


Another new items which is this Chicken Pizza Kicks  like chicken meatball stuffed with the pizza sauce but I still love KFC cheese poppers more. I hope that chicken pizza kicks can also stuffed with cheese too!



 Lastly, no matter how full you are, don't forget about the dessert! 
YES, Mc Flurry Party

With my favourite Oreo crumbs and hot fudge!!! 

The size also get so much bigger man! I can finish this 1 whole of packet by myself too hahaha with no sharing!  
Really love that so much of the oreo crumbs were given man!!! 

❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.