Monday, March 4, 2019

Explore the Korea Jeju Teseum Teddy Bear Museum [Let's Go!]

Back to blogging my Korea's trip. Okay, this was my first time to Korea and I went with my family joining the Hong Tai tour one, so after lunch we went to the Domestic Airport for another short flight  to Jeju.



After an hour, we arrived at Jeju and so our first destination was  Teseum Teddy Bear Museum. 

Well, love Teddy Bear as me??? Then, definitely don't missed out this Teddy Bear Museum in Jeju.Well, I really love that I can touch/hug and take very instagrammable photos with the Teddy Bear. 






Safari Theme


I really thought that I was at Safari:D 

Giraffes

Elephants too.



At  Jeju Teseum Teddy Bear Museum, you can hug the bear in whatever position you want and take very instagrammable photo.


Going upstair 





♥♥♥♥♥♥



Teddy Bear Family 


Also before exit the museum, don't forget to visit the toilet too. Hahahaha, toilet also can take very instagrammable photo too sia.




Lastly souvenir to shop and buy before leaving 





Definitely highly recommended to come here!

I was so happy to be here^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.