Thursday, March 28, 2019

Korean Traditional Dinner and Two Nighs in Jeju Oriental Hotel Stay (2018 Korea Trip)

Will be blogging about the tour-guide (traveled with Hong Tai tour group together brought us to this restaurant for dinner in Jeju but I didn't really know the name of the restaurant so awy, we sort of having this traditional korean with many appetizers. 

 I really love to eat Korean appetizers man. Got the kimchi, seaweed, cucumber, anchovies, lettuce, blackbean, garlic and healthy seaweed soup too. 

You can eat the appetizers one by one, eaten them with rice or you can place the meat, the kimchi, garlic or any appetizers which you would like to put on the green leafy vegetable and then wrapped then up and eat!  
Well, this was really yummy!

Yummy Korean Hotstone steamed egg 

Fish (don't really know exactly what fish is it)


And then finally going to the hotel to rest. This was our first day in Korea and we will be staying at Jeju Oriental Hotel for the first 2 nights.

Our room 



Simple, spacious and clean room 


The next morning, woke up for the Intercontinental  Buffet breakfast


 Hehe, Korean Appetizers for breakfast. I really love the seaweed so much and to put into my porridge to eat, yummy!


Lastly, I was really so surprised when I stepped into the lift.  I was able to see Jeju sea from the lift's window.



Beautiful! Indeed, it was really a surprise for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.